National Children’s Chorus Private Voice Instructor
The National Children’s Chorus, America’s premier choral institution for youth, seeks a Private Voice Instructor in San Francisco to coach children of various ages and skill levels. To begin February 2019.
The Private Voice Instructor role is to provide excellent vocal instruction within the NCC's Senior Division. The position demands excellence in artistry, creativity, musical style, time management, communication, and people skills. Working closely with the Associate Artistic Director is an integral part of this position.
• One-on-one private vocal instruction with students, one day per week.
• Bel Canto vocal technique, choral repertoire and solo literature covered in the sessions.
• Strong piano skills required.
• Adhere to and teach musical standards and concepts as defined by the National Children’s Chorus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Vocal Performance, Master’s degree preferred.
• Minimum two years professional teaching experience.
• Previous experience working with children.
• Upbeat, creative personality.
• High-level verbal and written communication skills.
To complete an application, please visit the following webpage: https://nationalchildrenschorus.wufoo.com/forms/voice-instructor-application/